Wednesday 6 August 2014

Little things I have seen recently that I want...

First up:

A Big Keys keyboard. As a colleague said... I was drawn to this like a moth to a flame! ;)
This looks ace for a tech box. It's actually designed as a high viz keyboard for visually impaired people. Colourful with extra large keys. I'd say ideal for techies too.

Next up:

Go Button. An app that has been bought by Figure 53, the makers of QLab. I shared it on Facebook and it's picked up a lot of likes and a few shares as I pitched it at my choreographer and dancer friends that I feel could really do with it. This app runs on IOS and gives you the ability to use tracks you have on your phone in a cue stack. With fades and times and other bits and pieces that would let you build a show in rehearsals. Or even use for a live event.

No comments:

Post a Comment